I didn’t want to let her go… Or anyone…
Just signed up for NaNoWriMo. For the first time ever. I’m actually gonna do it. I’m actually gonna try and do a thing!
Yeah! We got dis. (Hopefully.) I’m just glad November doesn’t technically start for a few days…
there should be a word for platonic crushes
like when you want to be someone’s friend so hard
why isn’t that a thing
THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION TO ME
We’re only squishes, Melody?!
Society won’t let us be more!!! (≖︿≖✿)
YOU’RE A DEMOCRAT, MELODY! YOU CAN BE WHATEVER YOU WANT TO BE!
ur fuckin jokin hwhat omg
and it was literally the first time I went fishing for coelacanth too and it was the FIRST thing I caught when I threw my line out when I got to the beach
so yeah 3am man
I also caught a shitton of sharks like the entire beach was full of sharks and coelacanth
how large are their shadows so I can be looking out? is it noticeably coelacanth or are they relatively average in this game?
THIS PERSON—MELODY—AND “ANIMAL CROSSING: NEW LEAF” HAVE CONTROLLED MY LIFE SINCE I’VE BEEN HOME
I wish I could make everything AC-related right now. It’s just sooo good. So, if you don’t hear from me as much these next couple of weeks, just know I’m having funnnn.
YOU’RE THE BEST EVER, AND I CAN’T WAIT TO BE IN YOUR LOVING EMBRACE AGAIN!
My town is gorgeous.
Name: Luna. Town: Yeux.
Villagers: Tabby, Queenie, Boomer, Bertha and Jay.
I’M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW GUYS
But here’s the thing:
- I’ve been one of the few staying away from some of the news about “New Leaf” because I want everything to be new when I play it—but I enjoy drooling over scenery porn and adorable furniture displays.
- I just completed a 17-hour credit semester where I was also working a—let’s face it—full-time job as the Managing Editor for my university paper, and after my semester ended, I had to complete a big project designing the student planner as my internship (and as long as I was on campus I still had to be the face of the paper because I was just hired on as Editor-in-Chief). This = no time.
- I don’t even have the game. I’m probably just going to wait until money from that internship comes in before I purchase it. Which won’t be until the end of the month. We’ll see. I may just go ahead and spend a paycheck on it and remind myself I do have that internship money coming in so it’s okay to buy this one thing—especially when I love it so.
In other words, when I say I don’t know—I’m unfortunately serious. I would LOVE to be able to answer all of your questions with authority, and usually I can answer any question you have about Animal Crossing and Animal Forest, but not when it comes to “New Leaf.” I’ve both shielded myself from some new information for fear of spoilers, and I also haven’t had any time to even play or look up information about the series since I was home during Christmas. Which is why all y’all have gotten from me in the last six months are reblogs, for the most part.
I’m sorry, guys. I feel like I’m failing you when I can’t answer a question. :( I’ll just go into hiding now…
hey remember when i used to draw when i had text posts? i keep saying i miss doing that… here’s an old one.
^^ Reblogging this from my AC account for those who have been asking me questions here, too.
Saw this in GameStop today. I fangirled so hard, I’m pretty sure I embarrassed the Hell out of my friend Eric.
you wil not believe the morning i have had
I seriously want to know a few things, because this whole thing has me irritated but also intrigued:
- Why the hell would Eddie let this guest speaker speak at your church if he annoys more than just you guys—clearly.
- If you’re going to be a guest speaker at a church, preach the word. Don’t go on your own political rants. The alter isn’t meant to be your amp, but God’s.
I said it once before, and I’ll say it again: The alter isn’t meant to be your amp, but God’s.
That’s seriously frustrating… I really hate how small-minded people are.
First rule of magic: always be the smartest person in the room.
OKAY SO I SAW NOW YOU SEE ME AND IT WAS GREAT. SO GREAT. I LOVED IT. ISLA FISHER WAS FUCKING GORGEOUS AS ALWAYS—SO JEALOUS. AND WOODY HARRELSON IS ALWAYS A TREAT. MARK RUFFALO, MARRY ME. AND NOT TO MENTION PRETTY MUCH THE ENTIRE CAST WERE PEOPLE I ALREADY LOVED. OMG I LOVED IT. PLEASE LET ME GO SEE IT AGAIN.